There are over 20,000 studies conducted annually on glycoforms alone. Researchers from universities Oxford and John Hopkins and major pharmaceutical companies realize the importance of this new discovery. Studies confirm that the eight essential biologically active sugars can accomplish amazing results. The following are just a few examples of the exciting possibilities of Glyconutrition ( Page 20: Scientific Research Backing Glyconutrition):
- Dramatically raises natural killer cell and macrophage count against infectious organisms.
- Activates immune T-cell activity only when invaders or antigens are present.
- Decreases cell death in chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Dramatically elevates disease resistance in weakened individuals.
- Acts as antioxidant compounds, which boost the collection of dangerous free radicals.
- Protects the body against toxin and pollutant exposure.
- Slows premature aging.
- Decreases inflammation in diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Helps immune cells recognize invaders due to a mutual sugar exchange of information.
- Enables cellular components to stick to each other initiating the right reactions.
Martin Milner, N.D., - "We are finding glyconutrient deficiencies associated with a large range of diseases."
Dr. John Rollins - "Glyconutrients are one of the most important health care discoveries of the 21st century." Dr. Rollins is the former Assistant Professor of Microbiology at Howard University’s School of Medicine
Dr. M. Schlachter, MD; - "The Biggest revolutionary change in the war against disease is represented by Glyconutrients"